Unbox to find:
Items that explore United States and presidential history along with civic-minded titles that detail the history of the civil rights movement and a citizen's responsibility to vote.
Included are enrichment activities created by our Museum educators to complement the box and stimulate at-home learning for ages 8 and up.
Topics for interactive learning include:
- U.S. presidents and their vice-presidents
- The U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights
- President John F. Kennedy's 1960 presidential campaign
More to find inside:
- A ceramic reproduction of the 6-ounce paper cup "Coffee With Kennedy" used for Kennedy campaign coffees
- Replica March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom button
- Feather ink pen (plastic) and Presidents pencil
- History of the Civil Rights Movement Coloring Book, 30 pages.
- 11" x 17" laminated place mat featuring all U.S. Presidents and their Vice Presidents
- A Kid's Guide to America's Bill of Rights, 240 pages
- Supreme Court justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg String Doll key ring
- Kennedy For President 4"x 6" notebook
- Reproduction Kennedy/Johnson campaign bumper sticker 13" X 4"
- "Ask Not" Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- pair of silicone bracelets with Kennedy quotation embossed.
And a few surprises that complete an interactive experience to engage your family at home.